Mar 14, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019
Perfumery and Cosmetic Science Centre, Singapore Polytechnic
500 Dover Road (Dover MRT)
Welcome message from the President of the society.
Click to read more...
- Promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries and perfumery
- Develop the professional knowledge and status of the members
- Promote high ethical standards in cosmetic science
- Maintain close contacts with relevant authorities, consumer & educational institutions
- Maintain good relationships with similar associations internationally and locally.
Our Bursary programme: SCSS reaches out to families
Finances should never prevent a student from pursuing her / his passions in cosmetic science.
As a non-profit organization, the SCSS is committed to making education as accessible to as many youth in our community as possible.
The SCSS Benefactor Programme is a platform that offers Organizations the opportunity to support the advancement of Cosmetic Science in Singapore, collectively.
Mar 14 - Mar 15, 2019
The Science Behind Asian Cosmetics Ed 6th