Dear SCSS Members
The organisers of the Asia Skin Microbiome 2.0 Congress have invited members of Society Cosmetic Scientists of Singapore (SCSS) to join their Asia Skin Microbiome 2.0 Congress, taking place on the 24th-25th September 2019 in Hotel Fort Canning Singapore. The agenda and further information about the meeting can be found here.
• Skin Research Institute Singapore
• Skin Research Society (Singapore)
This comprehensive two-day congress will attract over 150 senior-level attendees and will promote understanding and reciprocal benefits of the latest scientific and business developments in skin microbiome research. Presentations cover:
• Host-microbe interaction
• Skin disease
• Interventional and cosmetic advances
• Regulatory considerations
• Emerging technologies for skin microbiome research and innovation
• Case studies / Academic-Commercial partnerships
What you will get :
• +20 presentations from industry and academic leaders
• 5 hours of dedicated networking time
• PANEL DISCUSSION: Commercialisation of the Skin Microbiome Research
• Free entry to the Innovation Challenge
o Cosmetic design – formulations & ingredients solutions
o Code for skin – AI, machine learning and technologies in skin space
The interactive congress program already features over 20 leading experts from Asia, Europe and USA, including:-
• JACK GILBERT Professor, Department of Paediatrics and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego, USA
• ELSA JUNGMAN CEO and Founder, ELSI, USA
• BERNHARD PAETZOLD Chief Scientific Officer, S-Biomedic, Belgium
• SALOMÉ LEIBUNDGUT LANDMANN Associate Professor for Immunology, University of Zürich, Switzerland
For the full list of speakers, please view here: http://www.global-engage.com/event/skin-microbiome-asia/#speakers-slideshow
There will be an interactive exhibition area where all refreshments and lunches will take place as well as a networking drinks reception at the end of day one. Leading solution providers will showcase their latest products and will be available to answer any questions you may have. Executive panels and roundtables will foster discussion on the direction of the field and the approaches required to ensure that the industry continues to flourish.
The registration fee per delegate includes access to all sessions, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event.
USD 750 ( Including 15-Minutes Poster Presentation )
1. USD 1199
2. USD 1249 ( Including 15-Minutes Poster Presentation )
The organisers will be extending the 15% Discount promo till 31st May 2019 specially for interested SCSS members.
Registration Link : http://www.global-engage.com/event/skin-microbiome-asia/#register
PROMO CODE : HV/SMCA/15
For group booking registration, kindly email, Emma Harrishmaa <firstname.lastname@example.org> so she can prepare the discounted booking form.
Group Registration 3 for 2 promo ( Register 3 people, pay only for 2 ) :
INDUSTRY : USD 2398
ACADEMIC : USD 1500
For further information please contact,
Emma Harrishmaa <email@example.com>