- To promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries and perfumery.
- To develop the professional knowledge and status of the members.
- To promote high ethical standards in cosmetic science.
- To maintain close contacts with relevant authorities, consumer organizations and bodies related to the cosmetics industry.
- To maintain good relationships with similar associations internationally and locally. This means especially with IFSCC, the ASCS (Asian Society of Cosmetic Scientists), the Societies in the region and of course with the CTFAS (Cosmetics Toiletry and Fragrance Association of Singapore).
In order to live up to these objectives, we will organize scientific seminars, as well as training workshops, which will add value to our members’ existing capabilities, knowledge and personal growth.