SCSS is a non-profit organisation for individuals, to promote the advancement of scientific knowledge for cosmetic industry preliminary in Singapore. We are also a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC). This allows the SCSS members to access the benefits of IFSCC.
SCSS vision is to provide a unique platform to cover three elements;
- Technical Depth & Spectrum
- Commercial Realization & Application
- Current & Future Talent Development
Based on our vision, the SCSS has achieved in growing the number of memberships and event attendees. This has been achieved by expanding our network through engaging with SCCJ, Japanese suppliers and top scientists. The SCSS memberships have strengthened from an influx of cosmetic R&D personnel, academia and manufacturers. We have also expanded our ties with leading cosmetic ingredient suppliers and service organisations.
To support SCSS future growth, we have established four key pillars;
- Technical Eco-system
- PR & Marketing
This new structure will allow SCSS to be more focused and move towards the next S- curve growth by:
- Offering more opportunities to learn the 'Science' behind the beauty and cosmetic industry
- Expanding technical ecosystem and build a seamless network within the cosmetic industry in Singapore and Asia
- Investing in digital capability with more user friendly digital tools to improve your whole SCSS digital experience
This year, we are celebrating our 16th anniversary. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our council members, SCSS members, sponsors, benefactors and external partners for their continued active participation and contributions. All of you are vital for the success and growth of our cosmetic community. Thank you very much.
You will see more benefits in the coming years and we are looking forward to a more fruitful future for the SCSS society together with you.
Appreciate your renewal of membership, benefactor/ event sponsorship as well as your new application to join us.
March 17, 2020